Sunday 10 August 2008

A little explanation

So for those of you who don't know, last Summer I (Anna) opened a shop in Chichester. It was all a little bit of an accident (sometimes life just hands these things to you and you have to jump in with both feet and both eyes closed... I mean open.) but it came about that I found myself opening a craft shop in the front of the area that Button Company does all it's despatch etc from. And it kept mum happy because she could force me to put out all the buttons she likes so she could research what sells and why at somewhere other than shows. So the point of this little story is to somewhat explain the appearance of items other than buttons at the shows. I must confess to it being my fault that she now touts around fabrics, ribbons, sometimes paper, woolfelt, and other things besides. If she was going to make me put buttons in my shop (that was a REAL hardship, obviously!) then she could do me a little something in return. I am thinking about putting some of them on the button company website, although I couldn't nearly put them all on, it takes me long enough to get them on my shop website (that's The Eternal Maker, btw). At least the woolfelt, I am thinking, and some more ribbons and things. and maybe some selections of things that go with the new colour sections I've made. Hmmm... food for thought...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

fast installation
Poster Boards