Thursday 31 May 2012

Competition Time!

Oh, and while we're looking forward to this long weekend there is just time for us to continue the bank holiday frivolities by setting you guys a competition on honour of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.

 
We at Button Company are marking the occasion with an exclusive “Diamonds Are Forever” theme bag mix.
Made exclusively for Button Club Members and competition winners only this really is a once in a lifetime button selection.

All sparkly and shiny, with a Union Flag button thrown in for good measure, this is a very special mix - fit for a Queen shall we say! 

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning a bag of this regal mix is visit our website www.buttoncompany.co.uk have a look at our mixed button bags, then get in touch and tell us if you were a button theme bag which colour would you be and why?

Open to both Eternal Maker and Button Company customers you can enter via facebook, via the blog and/or via twitter (one entry per method per person please - so you could have three attempts if you like)


For example our button dyer Fiona choose Spring Festival "because I love Spring, it's cheerful and it reflects my multi-faceted personality"


Anna meanwhile thinks she would like to be "Alchemy" because she "would like, at least for just one day, to turn everything I touch into gold!"

So get your thinking caps on and quickly because we will be announcing the winners on Wednesday!

4 comments:

sorbetsurprise said...

I would be the Flower Power button bag as I love to wear bright floral colours and the bag just makes me happy!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

I think I may be a bit late - but I am longing to be Aqua Splash right now - I am not aloud to get my arm wet following a horrible incident with the kettle, huge big dressing, pain and feeling sorry for myself. Really desperate for a long shower!

Gill said...

I'm probably too late but I'd be Aqua Splash as I'm off on holiday soon and although I'm hoping for an aqua splash knowing Ireland it'll be cold and wet!!

claire said...

I would like wine gums - a I'm on a diet and need to replace my love of sweets with something else!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

fast installation
Poster Boards