Tuesday 11 March 2008

The landlord's agent for our premises came round the other day because the landlord is thinking about building an extension, and we asked if we could have it, and are trying to persuade him to build it EVEN BIGGER than his original plans.   I don't mean to be rude, but she's a strange old bean, and I get the impression she may not be a button lover.  The reason I get this impression was her response to the fact that we needed more space for our buttons.  She said this, and I repeat: "How much space do you need for buttons, it's just bloody buttons, REALLY."

*stunned silence*

Now I admit, we have a lot of buttons.  (After all, a company called ButtonCompany, it's kind of expected).  You wouldn't think there were so many buttons out there, really, would ya?  WEll there are, and we seem to have collected rather a few of them.
 And unfortunately for my landlord's agent, although fortunately for me, and you, maybe, that's the kind of comment that makes me want to dig my heels in and say - "you think this is a lot of buttons?  well, wait until you see THIS"
So, we got a bit busy, haha, and just wait until she comes round next time, she'll see just how many buttons I do need...
Anna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

fast installation
Poster Boards