Wednesday 19 March 2008

So, in time for the Stitches trade show I made up this little leaflet.  (I shouldn't really call it little, it took me long enough to design) It was mainly because although we can sell our necklace kits retail, I could'nt really afford to sell them trade anymore.  But I definitely wanted the shops we sell to to feel like they weren't being short-changed and could still give their customers instructions for things.  So, if you've always wanted to make one of our necklaces but felt that they are just a little bit too expensive, one of the projects in this leaflet will tell you how.  It's not quite the same as the other ones, as the buttons aren't quite so fabulously gorgeous and are generally a little smaller too.  Here is a pic of it made with a very berry theme bag:

I don't think it compares too badly with the original.  What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

fast installation
Poster Boards